Hi! 👋🏻

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
Mar 17, 2024
Hello, I am new here, I just wanted to introduce myself first.

My name is Randy, a Belgian, living in the Netherlands. I have been practicing macrophotography for about 3 years now, since I refuse to take courses or workshops and try to figure out everything on my own or with a little help from google/YouTube, my progress is a little slower than it could be🙈😊

The gear I use is mostly Nikon, I have an old D3000, a D5600 and a D750.
I did however just recently purchased a Olympus OM-D E-M1X with M.Zuiko 60mm, which I will be using mostly for the focus bracketing function.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out, I'll be happy to answer them asap😊

A single shot taken last summer as preview😁Kind regards, Randy DSC_0859.jpg

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Hello R.Eycken.Photography R.Eycken.Photography

Welcome on board, thanks for joining our small community for macro photographers. We are not busy as Facebook groups, but you can enjoy your time here free of ads, trolls and spammers.

I love this photo, nice one. Also, feel free to join the general photography forum I own

Explorness.com

You may like there too.

By the way, share your photo on forums so your images will appear automatically on Media page and can be featured on Home page.

Any questions, do ask please :)

Looking forward to seeing your images. 😊

Mar 17, 2024
Thanks for the welcoming Jack Jack
It's been years since I have been active on forums, so I am a bit rusty as one could call it😅
But I am sure I'll get the hang of it all soon enough again and I will try to post very regularly, especially since summer is on its way and all the little models are starting to appear again😁

Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Thanks for the welcoming Jack Jack
It's been years since I have been active on forums, so I am a bit rusty as one could call it😅
But I am sure I'll get the hang of it all soon enough again and I will try to post very regularly, especially since summer is on its way and all the little models are starting to appear again😁

You are welcome, I know forums tend to die slowly sadly. But I believe with all non sense on social media sites, people might want to go back on forums again for better feedback and talks.

The forum is very simple and straight forward, it's been online 4 years now, I renewed the server recently. You also can check an other forum too, more for landscape, drone photography, kind of general forum. This one is mainly for macro photographers.

Mar 17, 2024
Maybe in time I will, but for now I will keep my focus on this forum. I know myself if I get overwhelmed, I get the urge to throw in the towel...
In the upcoming months I have a couple of weddings to shoot, so I have busy times ahead😉

Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Maybe in time I will, but for now I will keep my focus on this forum. I know myself if I get overwhelmed, I get the urge to throw in the towel...
In the upcoming months I have a couple of weddings to shoot, so I have busy times ahead😉

Wow nice, I was doing weddings and that too, but quit, I believe the market is overt saturated and focusing now on video creating and YouTube.

No problem at all, this forum is unique and dedicated only for macro photographers. I wanted to merge this forum with an other one, but changed my mind.