Your opinion? Hibiscus Harlequin Bug (female)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Apologies Rick Rick , but I had to feature this photo on home page, as it really left me without words. These colors are amazing, and it's really pin sharp, but most important is the reflection which makes the composition greater.

Rick

Sep 24, 2020
Apologies Rick Rick , but I had to feature this photo on home page, as it really left me without words. These colors are amazing, and it's really pin sharp, but most important is the reflection which makes the composition greater.
Thanks so much, Jack! No apology required, I’m glad you like it and honoured to have it featured :)

• Love
Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Thanks so much, Jack! No apology required, I’m glad you like it and honoured to have it featured :)

Thanks for sharing it with us Rick Rick , and glad that you are a member of this small community.

Reactions: Rick

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
Apologies @Rick , but I had to feature this photo on home page, as it really left me without words. These colors are amazing, and it's really pin sharp, but most important is the reflection which makes the composition greater

Nothing to add Rick Rick! Spectacular stack without any kind of failures or weaknesses! Perfect and wonderful!