Your opinion? Hibiscus

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.
EXIF
1/250 sec, f/3,2, ISO 320

Chavezshutter

Staff member
Legend TEAM
3 1
Aug 4, 2020
Nice photo @Architect79šŸ˜€

The colours are very nice, vibrant. Very thin DOF which makes me question if there is enough structure in the bokeh to make the subject clear, its close, very close but I think you have successfully captured enough DOF to capture the subject. I tend to get more creative with editing thin DOF photos but your editing looks good with a natural look in this photo. Good light, nice sharpness and details in the stamen around the center of the flower. Overall I think its a very nice image, nice work šŸ‘

Architect79

Jul 19, 2021
Nice photo @Architect79šŸ˜€

The colours are very nice, vibrant. Very thin DOF which makes me question if there is enough structure in the bokeh to make the subject clear, its close, very close but I think you have successfully captured enough DOF to capture the subject. I tend to get more creative with editing thin DOF photos but your editing looks good with a natural look in this photo. Good light, nice sharpness and details in the stamen around the center of the flower. Overall I think its a very nice image, nice work šŸ‘
Thanks for your comments, I appreciate very much. Warm regards from Izmir.