Your opinion? Hiii I'm lucas

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.
EXIF
Device Canon Canon EOS 550D
Aperture ƒ/20
Focal length 55.0 mm (raynox-DCR250)
Exposure Time 1/125
ISO 100
Flash Off did not fire (diy diffuser and BRIGHTMaxx speedlight)

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
Mhh... you cannot compare it 1:1 because there are big differences between both. The 60mm macro is a 1:1 macro lens for daily business where you need auto focus and an easy to handle lens without image stabilizer. The MPE is a manual focus lens with a magnification up to 5:1. So it's hard to handle outside! It is (from my point of view) more specialized for extreme macros at home with a macro rail.

Reactions: Bart the belgian

Muhammadkhaidhirariff

Aug 24, 2020
Mhh... you cannot compare it 1:1 because there are big differences between both. The 60mm macro is a 1:1 macro lens for daily business where you need auto focus and an easy to handle lens without image stabilizer. The MPE is a manual focus lens with a magnification up to 5:1. So it's hard to handle outside! It is (from my point of view) more specialized for extreme macros at home with a macro rail.
Thanks for your advice sir..

Reactions: Greg

Bart the belgian

May 17, 2020
Hello,
Welcome to the group. That's a beautiful picture. Working with the raynox can be difficult. I have one and it's not easy to get a descent picture.
Good job

Muhammadkhaidhirariff

Aug 24, 2020
Hello,
Welcome to the group. That's a beautiful picture. Working with the raynox can be difficult. I have one and it's not easy to get a descent picture.
Good job

Really? I'm not sure... Because I'm still new with macro photography.. And my raynox just buy around 1 months ago 😅

Btw thanks man.. I appreciate that

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
Another image from raynox + kit lens

Subject was megophrys longipes

I'm enjoyed with my raynox at the moment but hopefully can upgrade to 60mm soon
I'm deeply impressed by this picture! I think I'll have to buy the DCR-250 as well as the magnification from my MSN-505 is too strong. It's nearly not to manageable outside. 8 vs. 32 diopters!

Muhammadkhaidhirariff

Aug 24, 2020
I'm deeply impressed by this picture! I think I'll have to buy the DCR-250 as well as the magnification from my MSN-505 is too strong. It's nearly not to manageable outside. 8 vs. 32 diopters!

Maybe before you buy... You can borrow from your friends and try it by yourself... But for me.. This is what I really need...