How are you and what are you doing today and last days? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Let's say about , how has been going and what are you doing today and last days ?

I can say about own new challanges I've started last days , when someone will join to the discussion
Always intresting what anothers photograpehrs do in life

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
I would say that everyone is back their daily routine, working and then a bit of photography. Is that what I’m thinking.

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
Unfortunately I agree to Jack. Our daily business is back which means a lot of work mixed with bad weather. So there's actually from my side not much time left for my hobby. I really enjoy the time remaining to discuss the topics in our forum and post-process some pictures to show it to you.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020

What it mean that is bad weather? , is not bad weather for hard working photographers . But true it need some of time , especially processing them.. Nice to heard to heard Helix_2648 that you still enjoy with us here . but is always nice to spend time on the forum . and waiting for your pictures
I need to find time itself to for sharing pictures with us on the forum, haven't lot of time for it last days

I just still working with wedding pictures evry single moment.. , step by step ahead, but lot of pictures I send already for clinets, and they liked very much, so power to continue this job , still about 1500 pictures to ending this job
and as I've been started practics in very nice place.. , in my old job place, but in another part of it.. I started to organaiz some of events there- something small, becouse of school.. , but I really want to continue this job in the future in this place.. with some of anothers plans with tourism . The one of the events is just small event for bird photography lovers.. - photo walking and taking picturs of birds there.. very good place for! and the bigest one project, event with concerts.. I would like to metal or good rock there of small bands that want to contribout with me.. - some of band I have already in my mind.. , lot of work with this event project and will really busy if I want to do it, very big challange but as Finnish metal music big fun, I just want to take my big dream come true! So' tomorrow just a one important meating with my boss , hope he will like still my ideas And I can start to relize the pland
, the concerts will be in end of August.. very big challange organaiz it but, why do not try

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
You're like a bouncy ball with infinite energy! So many dream, targets and ideas. Amazing.
Maybe sometimes from my point of view but it's ok as long as you can handle your daily business nataliaflejszar&Photo

thanks a lot Helix_2648 , danke shön for your good words! it's so lot for me ,
I'm a bit crazy with my ideas and dreams and flying offen so high with them . And yeah, step by step to create own buisness.. now I have best time to try some of my ideas and the potential of the place, beffore we will start a big projects with the place owner.. he has been a businessman by long time, so some of good supporting same.. but I have so lot of work behind me and new challanges , but withoud it life will be boring . and I always think taht need to give a try , when you have possibilites, becouse withougt trying you will never know the answer .. and how close your dreams are And my goal with all on the future is do own buisness, as my biggest dream, so lot of motivations for hard work , now is time too end my school soon too

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
We all try to find time for hobby and forum too nataliaflejszar&Photo , of course I would not leave this project. But yes , as Helix_2648 said, we are all back to work, I still have some time to fix some things and bring news on forum.

we need to suppport each over with the lovely hobby, Macro Photography!! I know is not easy to keep us hobby active.. but we have yourself!! on the forum (and on FB ) I hope you will not leave the lovely project! Jack , If you need help , you can ask but don't leave the forum

Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020

I will support this forum as much as I can

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…