How are you guys after long time? ;)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Same as usual nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo , how about you? I haven't seen you around for a while :)

I'm fine, just planning and shooting landscapes, I want to capture all mostly beautiful moments of the winter 😃👋 editing and sharing on my social medias, and growing up activity there because of my very future business, that I'm almost ready start but there is still lot of work 😃.
I want to return to macro Photography also if I find best moments on it,I have some of winter projects in my mind 👋😃 also 😁.Sorry Jack Jack ,I'll try to be more active but I'm still away from macros 🤣👋

• Love
Reactions: Greg Shchepanek

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
I know nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo , you have joined pretty much from beginning. Hope to see you more active here 😉😅

It's true, from beginning I spend even too much time on the forum 😂.
I'll try 😄 same as return to macro Photography.
Hope you'll grow up the forum to another kind of Photography also 🤩, to landscapes and wildlife 😄

Greg Shchepanek

Greg
Monthly VIP
5 3 3
Apr 20, 2020
It's true, from beginning I spend even too much time on the forum 😂.
I'll try 😄 same as return to macro Photography.
Hope you'll grow up the forum to another kind of Photography also 🤩, to landscapes and wildlife 😄
Hi there Natalia, I am championing changes in the wildlife section https://macroderie.com/threads/wildlife-others.3868/#post-34615
I just can't get any support from the members though ... they are very quiet on their needs and wants
I would appreciate if you checked out this suggestion and voice your option ... because it is a strong one :love::p