How are you guys after long time? ;)

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Same as usual nataliaflejszar&Photo , how about you? I haven't seen you around for a while

I'm fine, just planning and shooting landscapes, I want to capture all mostly beautiful moments of the winter editing and sharing on my social medias, and growing up activity there because of my very future business, that I'm almost ready start but there is still lot of work .
I want to return to macro Photography also if I find best moments on it,I have some of winter projects in my mind also .Sorry Jack ,I'll try to be more active but I'm still away from macros

Reactions: Greg Shchepanek

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
I know nataliaflejszar&Photo , you have joined pretty much from beginning. Hope to see you more active here

It's true, from beginning I spend even too much time on the forum .
I'll try same as return to macro Photography.
Hope you'll grow up the forum to another kind of Photography also , to landscapes and wildlife

Greg Shchepanek

Greg
Monthly VIP
5 3 3
Apr 20, 2020
It's true, from beginning I spend even too much time on the forum .
I'll try same as return to macro Photography.
Hope you'll grow up the forum to another kind of Photography also , to landscapes and wildlife
Hi there Natalia, I am championing changes in the wildlife section https://macroderie.com/threads/wildlife-others.3868/#post-34615
I just can't get any support from the members though ... they are very quiet on their needs and wants
I would appreciate if you checked out this suggestion and voice your option ... because it is a strong one

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…