how are you today ? ;)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Hope you are well nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo , new day , new life ;) . How about you ?

hello dear Jack Jack ;) , yes I'm fine, not quite but is ok.. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:, ah in life just so , when something one go wrong,so after them almost all going wrong, as a trin, and then after allwill again go to the better side as alwyas.. :D :D . Just keep going and don't give up :D
and yesterday.. supprise , I took some of new, true macros.. :p after long time playing with my new lens, that I'm still loving much,and people my new wonderful pictures of landscapes made with new lens ;) 🤩

Maybe one day you will break the rulse and make for us challange for most beautiful landscapes? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:, it would be challange with so great photographers from the forum ;) 🤩🤩

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
It could, but i don’t want to move away to much from the purpose of the site :)

yeah, just single challanges of nonmacros would be fine too , keep fun and for us show anothers great skills we have :geek: 🤩, Jack Jack you don't know how great photographer we have in this forum ;) :geek:😜

Reactions: Jack
Status
Not open for further replies.