How big image sizings do you export after images processing from software? best image sizing to use in social medias&forums, prints? full size?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Hi!
How big image sizing do you export after images processing from software?
can you sat about best image sizing to use in social medias&forums, prints in your opinion? and where we can need to imagez in full sizes?
I have always problem with and usually I export to big sizezes, to be sure about images quality.. but I don't know is it good way do it..?
What do you say about, and how do you do with usually ? How big images sizes do you export ?
It will very useful for me.. :ROFLMAO:
Thanks for any answer in :) šŸ™

Reactions: Karl
D

Deleted member 250

how much is enought for for example for the forum or social medias? :D
Unless specified by the site, you will normally find that any image resizing / compression is done automatically. To save upload time you can maybe get away with a jpeg quality in about the 60% range.
Maybe Jack Jack will be able to confirm what happens when you post your image to the forum?

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Unless specified by the site, you will normally find that any image resizing / compression is done automatically. To save upload time you can maybe get away with a jpeg quality in about the 60% range.
Maybe Jack Jack will be able to confirm what happens when you post your image to the forum?

Thanks @Bill Edwards , that\s true :),
and intresting yeah, what Jack Jack can say about ,as the forum creator and owner, that see it from the backside as normal people don\t see.. :)

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
I edit the raw files until i think that the picture is really finished and good enough for me. Afterwards I delete the RAW file and export the picture as a TIFF file in original size (~150-200MB). Additionally I export it as a full size JPG (5-15MB) and a 50% scaled JPG version for our forum and 500px.

I tried to upload my JPG pictures in full size, but this won't work. You don't see the picture anymore in the thread but only a link. So I've to reduce them. The 500px pictures cannot be viewed in full size so 50% is more than good enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.