How big image sizings do you export after images processing from software? best image sizing to use in social medias&forums, prints? full size?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Hi!
How big image sizing do you export after images processing from software?
can you sat about best image sizing to use in social medias&forums, prints in your opinion? and where we can need to imagez in full sizes?
I have always problem with and usually I export to big sizezes, to be sure about images quality.. but I don't know is it good way do it..?
What do you say about, and how do you do with usually ? How big images sizes do you export ?
It will very useful for me.. :ROFLMAO:
Thanks for any answer in :) πŸ™

Reactions: Karl

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Sorry guys for the late reply, was I bit busy. So at the moment there are no size limit when uploading pictures into the forum. However keep in mind, that if pictures are bigger then 9mb it won't upload on forum, that's to use server space efficiently.

You can upload your pictures on your photo album nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo and then using BBcode from Media Sharing, and post it on threads or posts.

Also our forum uses such of Image Optimization which does reduce picture size too (If have any problems with quality, please report immediately so I can review those settings).

One more thing to be noted, that's every registered photographer has a maximum allowed storage of 30mb on your own Photo Albums, except Staff Members, Premium and Mentors who does have more space. This storage can be increased or decreased ad any time without notice.

You can use flickr, 500px to share pictures on forum too, but as this can be a bit of hassle just to share a picture, there are not restrictions at all to upload images straight here, also there is an option wchih allows you to upload pictures via ADD.PICS, I think the biggest size you can do through them, is 50mb.

Hope that helps nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Sorry guys for the late reply, was I bit busy. So at the moment there are no size limit when uploading pictures into the forum. However keep in mind, that if pictures are bigger then 9mb it won't upload on forum, that's to use server space efficiently.

You can upload your pictures on your photo album nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo and then using BBcode from Media Sharing, and post it on threads or posts.

Also our forum uses such of Image Optimization which does reduce picture size too (If have any problems with quality, please report immediately so I can review those settings).

One more thing to be noted, that's every registered photographer has a maximum allowed storage of 30mb on your own Photo Albums, except Staff Members, Premium and Mentors who does have more space. This storage can be increased or decreased ad any time without notice.

You can use flickr, 500px to share pictures on forum too, but as this can be a bit of hassle just to share a picture, there are not restrictions at all to upload images straight here, also there is an option wchih allows you to upload pictures via ADD.PICS, I think the biggest size you can do through them, is 50mb.

Hope that helps nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo

Late but all in one packet πŸ˜πŸ‘Œ, thanks a lot Jack Jack πŸ˜‰.
And I have still one question, a bit off the topic πŸ˜‰. If I will buy the Premium,can I put there in my albums in media non macros too? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜
And there will be fine if will be able to open the pictures in media in full screen too πŸ˜‰πŸ˜.
It will be fine if it's ok πŸ˜‰
I love the forum and people here, and although I love macro I enjoy the anothers photography kind tooπŸ˜πŸ˜‰. I want to do shopping maybe this week if I'll have time to create the PayPal new account πŸ˜πŸ˜‰

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Late but all in one packet πŸ˜πŸ‘Œ, thanks a lot Jack Jack πŸ˜‰.
And I have still one question, a bit off the topic πŸ˜‰. If I will buy the Premium,can I put there in my albums in media non macros too? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜
And there will be fine if will be able to open the pictures in media in full screen too πŸ˜‰πŸ˜.
It will be fine if it's ok πŸ˜‰
I love the forum and people here, and although I love macro I enjoy the anothers photography kind tooπŸ˜πŸ˜‰. I want to do shopping maybe this week if I'll have time to create the PayPal new account πŸ˜πŸ˜‰

Yes you can add non macro too, but personal pictures are strictly prohibited.

Status
Not open for further replies.