How do you think, when the pandemic problem will over? Do you belive that we can go for travel to others countres in this summer?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
I hope the topic is ok.. especially when we talk in another topic about travelling and plans for o_O:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Some of beliving in the darknees time, where I don\t see end soon... :unsure:
What do you think, when the pancemic will end?\
and we will able to retourn to the normal life? as it was before..?
Do you think that after all everythink will like before?
and when will possible to take a trave to an orher countres and stay safe?
The questions are so intresting.. but can we get the answers already?✈🛫:unsure:
I really want to get good answers fo the questions and I think that ot of people in the world.... but is it possible already ? :D
But I don\t know do you want to discuss about the pandemic problem in this forum.. ? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
althought one more topic about is here too.. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
I don’t know nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo , can’t say much here. But we all hope that situation will get better soon, which will at some point. Most likely won’t finish, maybe all countries will relax all this restrictions due of country economy. But people will still get ill. But that’s my opinion.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
I don’t know nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo , can’t say much here. But we all hope that situation will get better soon, which will at some point. Most likely won’t finish, maybe all countries will relax all this restrictions due of country economy. But people will still get ill. But that’s my opinion.

I think that nobody can\t say much about. Jack Jack , still situation don\t looks best.. , waiting for future what happend .. .
I think we can forget about travells to another counres this summe... althought I have plan about in August.. but hmm :unsure: .and we can forget about cheap flights..
but maybe in autumn or winter it will possible :unsure:. Althought they say that problem cen be still to the next year....
but we need to hope that will better soon..
Intresting this all..
Maybe they make vaccine soon ...:unsure:
Very hard situation, really...

Status
Not open for further replies.