HOW MANY LANGUAGES DO YOU SPEAK ;)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
I love to study languages..
it's my favourit hobby with photography, horse riding and music, history, ships, nature...
I can speake Polish- native language, English as you see :D , Finnish well🇫🇮 .. , and more in basic, but useful level :
Swedish, German,Frensh, Russian, Spain, Italian ... I want to try to learn Azja's langages nextly :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

How about you? :cool: :cool: :cool:

Reactions: Karl

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Only those 2 so far, I do understand a bit of french too ;)

french is lovely language!!. I need to really learn it more :) , and German because of work.. really useful language in turism.. ,as all Europan languages.. :) and more swedish.. :D . Languages study is very intresting hobby!! and get so lot of oppotrunites :love: , one day I think to try any quite new language form the start..like arabia, china or japanese, it will be a challenge :ROFLMAO:
Jack Jack , would you like to learn some of Polish? , I can teach you :cool:;)

panos_adgr

1 2
Apr 23, 2020
I like these kind of topics in this forum.
My Language is Greek. I speak English very good, German modestly (Grundstufe 1) and I used to speak very good French. I never used them through the years and because of lack of practise I do not remember them... I do understand though and speak the basics...

D

Deleted member 250

french is lovely language!!. I need to really learn it more :) , and German because of work.. really useful language in turism.. ,as all Europan languages.. :) and more swedish.. :D . Languages study is very intresting hobby!! and get so lot of oppotrunites :love: , one day I think to try any quite new language form the start..like arabia, china or japanese, it will be a challenge :ROFLMAO:
Jack Jack , would you like to learn some of Polish? , I can teach you :cool:;)
It`s a good job that emojis are not language specific :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Status
Not open for further replies.