How to choose the best pictures to edit from the thousand pictures...?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
The same for me. I'm thinking twice which picture I want to take and which not. So the amount of pictures is lower than the years before.

I've much of fun with my pictures.. becouse I\ve same like you social medias FB ja Insta, and Adobe Stock and Sutterstock _ whrere I try too sell pictures.. So, the medias and stock need quite different selection, and with them is too photography competitions.. so I have really funny with my pictures :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: and with sizes of them.. I think that you Helix_2648 Helix_2648 can understand me well with themtoo :D

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
do you pay money for the 500PX ? , it it working well ?
I\ve using the Adobe creative cloud cloud servise.. I bouht in Adobe the 1tb.. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
USA and Uk get last money from me :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Yes, i think so. Sometimes I delete more than I want and lateron I'm angry when I changed my decision. šŸ˜‚

I usually don\t miss my pictures aftre deliting.. only someties :D
And after when I delate a pictures form the disc, I run to delite them form the tash.. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: . It help mee.. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
up up :D, like children on the FB :D.
HOW you are doing it , have somebody here any good answers for this post ? :)

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Free account are the best optio, otherwise to much money has to go , Adobe are a bit expensive