How to Export Raw to JPG to get best image quality and all possible processing effects.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Hi everyone!!

I think it is a good quastion, I hope to get useful answers that help me and another members too..

As you know the Image processing as RAW is one , but export it in best way to get the all possible effects from the processed RAW to JPG is still not so easy, althought Adobe has done great work in LightroomCC and Photoshop CC to improve it- as I noiced by the 2 years to using the Creatve Cloud .., and the sotwers can todo it automatically well nowday,,BUT is still this the '' BUT'' they still not always do it in best way.. and it's so dissaponted , if I take beautiful, perfect editing, with reduced noice, lights and everything.. but if I open the exported JPG from the RAW, the picture don't looks same as in LR or PS...
One day, someone in Polish photography group said for me'' is because the RAW image is like raw cutlet and JPG like fried cutlet'''
Hmm.. I think because here on the forum is so lot great photographers with lot of experiences.. so I want to ask about the quesion again.. hope to get help with and to know, how you to deal with the problem..

So, I'm looking foreard to get useful questions..
and of course members with the same problem welcome too ;)

Reactions: Natalie and Karl
Status
Not open for further replies.