HOW TO TAKE PICTURES OF DANGEROUS SPIDERS AND STAY SAFE?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
That is great asking for our friends from the forum, from countres, where the dangerous spiders life.. :D
if we , Europeans will travel to this countries and think to shooting some of macro pictures of the spiders ... so, it's great to know , how to do beautiful pictures of them and stay SAFE after all... 😀😀
So, can you get me your good trips for.. ? ;) 🤗 and say about your experiences with shooting dangerous spiders ;)?

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
Ok... we don't have any really dangerous spiders in Germany and so I'm not used with this, BUT I would inform myself about dangerous animals and insects if I would travel and want to take pictures of them.

Apart from this I would really use a minimum focal length of 100mm to keep distance.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Ok... we don't have any really dangerous spiders in Germany and so I'm not used with this, BUT I would inform myself about dangerous animals and insects if I would travel and want to take pictures of them.

Apart from this I would really use a minimum focal length of 100mm to keep distance.

yeah , we in Europe have used to them that spiders are kind animals here..
but in anothers part of world is lot of dangerous spiders.. , so that is good question , how the photographers there take a pictures and or they have any good trics for... :)

Blooze

May 5, 2020
I live in Australia, where everything can kill you!! I would suggest a longer focal length lens of 90 - 100mm+ and become very familiar with any dangerous insects before you go on your trip so you know what to avoid.
Maybe purchasing a field guide of Insects/spiders to take with you would also be a benefit.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
I live in Australia, where everything can kill you!! I would suggest a longer focal length lens of 90 - 100mm+ and become very familiar with any dangerous insects before you go on your trip so you know what to avoid.
Maybe purchasing a field guide of Insects/spiders to take with you would also be a benefit.

Thank you B Blooze for your answer!!, very intresting and useful!! :).
in internasional &global forums we can learn so lot for each overs.. ;) .
I can get you good trics how to enjoy photography in -30C :D, and stay safe :cool::ROFLMAO: .

Greetings from North Europe- Finland 🇫🇮:cool:

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo I can guarantee that I would need all the help I could get to take photos in -30C 😂😂

I'm sure too that you need all help with,... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:, as me how to take pictures in+ 40C.. , you can have experiencs with.. too ;)
We need to create new topic' to discussion '' how to shoot pictures in -30C and stay safe''... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: . I have lot of experiences with.. :ROFLMAO::cool:🇫🇮😍

Blooze

May 5, 2020
I wouldn't have the faintest idea how to enjoy -30c but I would definitely love to photograph some lovely snowy landscapes! The only drawback to the +35°c is that it gets too hot for the insects so macro can be a little difficult during the middle of Summer unless you go out just after sunrise but even then some days it can be +20°c in the early morning nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo

Status
Not open for further replies.