HOW TO TAKE PICTURES OF DANGEROUS SPIDERS AND STAY SAFE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
That is great asking for our friends from the forum, from countres, where the dangerous spiders life..
if we , Europeans will travel to this countries and think to shooting some of macro pictures of the spiders ... so, it's great to know , how to do beautiful pictures of them and stay SAFE after all...
So, can you get me your good trips for.. ? and say about your experiences with shooting dangerous spiders ?

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
Ok... we don't have any really dangerous spiders in Germany and so I'm not used with this, BUT I would inform myself about dangerous animals and insects if I would travel and want to take pictures of them.

Apart from this I would really use a minimum focal length of 100mm to keep distance.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020

yeah , we in Europe have used to them that spiders are kind animals here..
but in anothers part of world is lot of dangerous spiders.. , so that is good question , how the photographers there take a pictures and or they have any good trics for...

Blooze

May 5, 2020
I live in Australia, where everything can kill you!! I would suggest a longer focal length lens of 90 - 100mm+ and become very familiar with any dangerous insects before you go on your trip so you know what to avoid.
Maybe purchasing a field guide of Insects/spiders to take with you would also be a benefit.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020

Thank you B Blooze for your answer!!, very intresting and useful!! .
in internasional &global forums we can learn so lot for each overs.. .
I can get you good trics how to enjoy photography in -30C , and stay safe .

Greetings from North Europe- Finland

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
nataliaflejszar&Photo I can guarantee that I would need all the help I could get to take photos in -30C

I'm sure too that you need all help with,... , as me how to take pictures in+ 40C.. , you can have experiencs with.. too
We need to create new topic' to discussion '' how to shoot pictures in -30C and stay safe''... . I have lot of experiences with..

Blooze

May 5, 2020
I wouldn't have the faintest idea how to enjoy -30c but I would definitely love to photograph some lovely snowy landscapes! The only drawback to the +35°c is that it gets too hot for the insects so macro can be a little difficult during the middle of Summer unless you go out just after sunrise but even then some days it can be +20°c in the early morning nataliaflejszar&Photo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…