How was your Christmas?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
There are a lot of people fishing there. All day. In summer they gather a little bit further where is quiet.

But it is not a place for astrophotography. From one side is the port pf Piraeus which is (was) very busy always and from the other side is the commercial harbour of COSCO which is I think the 2nd or 3rd largest in Europe in Ship trade volumes. So there is lots of light population, plus the city of Piraeus and Athens.

I thought some places by the sea could be great for astronomy. Anyway, hope you had great Christmas.

Reactions: panos_adgr

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
The last Christmas days was really a bit special. We were always afraid to invite too many peoples or to left the apartment too late. We tried our best to create a familiar atmosphere but this time it was not the same as the years before. Next year becomes better.. hopefully without CoVid-19.... and I'm sorry for all the families who losts their grandfather or -mother, fathers or mother or sometimes their children.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Hello everyone, good idea to make with my question another post 👋😁.
I was all Christmas with my boyfriend, we watched Netflix and tv .. and ate a lot, rested, was on photo walk also.. quite nicely 👌🙌.

I agree with Helix_2648 Helix_2648 ,this pandemic year has been horrible 🥴😷🥺. Hope the new year will better 🙏💉

Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Hello everyone, good idea to make with my question another post 👋😁.
I was all Christmas with my boyfriend, we watched Netflix and tv .. and ate a lot, rested, was on photo walk also.. quite nicely 👌🙌.

I agree with Helix_2648 Helix_2648 ,this pandemic year has been horrible 🥴😷🥺. Hope the new year will better 🙏💉

Most important that you have spent your time relaxing and enjoying your free time nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo