Photography How you find social media sites when sharing images?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
This thread is about general or macro photography discussion. Feel free to talk as much as you want :).

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
That's could be an interesting topic to discuss nowadays when everything is around social media sites. How you find when sharing your images on Instagram, Facebook ? Does have valuable impact on images, or you just upload them there to show presence on social network.

Personally I'm not a big fan anymore of social media sites, a tried it a while, but haven't gained anything valuable, no knowledge, friends or either clients.

lovitazoe

Staff member
Legend TEAM
3 3 1
Feb 21, 2021
Yes this is an interesting topic😃. I got a lot of friends from instagram. I met some of them in person to hunt pictures in a group together. I learn a few things too about macro phone photography and editing dark hdr photo using applications from handphone (but this was long time ago), maybe that why I like my macro photo with dark mood now.

Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Yes this is an interesting topic😃. I got a lot of friends from instagram. I met some of them in person to hunt pictures in a group together. I learn a few things too about macro phone photography and editing dark hdr photo using applications from handphone (but this was long time ago), maybe that why I like my macro photo with dark mood now.
Going in group for photography , that’s very interesting. So do you prefer social media sites ?

lovitazoe

Staff member
Legend TEAM
3 3 1
Feb 21, 2021
Going in group for photography , that’s very interesting. So do you prefer social media sites ?
Yes, very fun. Sometimes the meet up only looking for wild insects or flower. But sometimes, some brought their special pet for macro such as gecko, mantis, and frog. Some also brought cut flowers and miniature toys to create a photo concept.
Well, for now, yes I prefer social media sites. 😁

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Yes, very fun. Sometimes the meet up only looking for wild insects or flower. But sometimes, some brought their special pet for macro such as gecko, mantis, and frog. Some also brought cut flowers and miniature toys to create a photo concept.
Well, for now, yes I prefer social media sites. 😁
You know that Macroderie is not a social media site, we are a forum , :D . I like social media sites just because they are very easy to access and navigate, but hate their algorithms and that nothing is organised.

lovitazoe

Staff member
Legend TEAM
3 3 1
Feb 21, 2021
You know that Macroderie is not a social media site, we are a forum , :D . I like social media sites just because they are very easy to access and navigate, but hate their algorithms and that nothing is organised.
Yes I know. Macroderie is the 1st macro photography forum I ever joined 😁. The thing that I don't like from social media is not much privacy and spams.

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Yes I know. Macroderie is the 1st macro photography forum I ever joined 😁. The thing that I don't like from social media is not much privacy and spams.
You are totally right, that’s why I don't use them much now. glad that you joined, hope you like here.If you want, you can always leave a review here:

Reactions: lovitazoe

lovitazoe

Staff member
Legend TEAM
3 3 1
Feb 21, 2021
Alright, Jack.
Happy to be here. 😃

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Glad to hear that lovitazoe lovitazoe