How you protect yourself from mosquitoes when you go shoot macros ?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Hi!
Do you have good tricks for mosquitoes?

Here ๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ฎ is in now horribly them and are very aggressive ๐Ÿ™„. Arctic is known as home of lot mosquitoes ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
They are very irritating when I try to shoot macros , they are almost everywhere here outside..๐Ÿ˜‚. The summer is just mosquitoes summer ๐ŸฆŸ๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿคฃ

Do you have good methods to protect itself from mosquitoes and anothers insects that bite? ๐Ÿคฃ๐ŸฆŸ๐Ÿ‘

Is not possible to enjoy shooting, especially macros-need to stay in one place for longer time ๐Ÿคญ and mosquitoes and anothers come to have a lunch same ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿ˜‚

How protect itself, when you go to forest, lakes parks..? I think the problem could be in another places in the world too ๐Ÿคญ
Do you have a lot mosquitoes there? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐ŸฆŸ and another biting problems? ๐Ÿ˜‚

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
I know that ages ago, people use to figh with them using smoke, nowadays you can find cream and other stuff which can help you to keep away from them :)

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
I know that ages ago, people use to figh with them using smoke, nowadays you can find cream and other stuff which can help you to keep away from them :)

True ๐Ÿ˜‰ there is lot of stuff in shop for mosquitoes but which one works best, Jack Jack ๐Ÿ˜‰๐ŸฆŸ

Status
Not open for further replies.