How your new week has started? πŸ˜‰

Status
Not open for further replies.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Hi everyone!

I just like the free discussions like it,and I see you too
Nice to heard news from photographets
Hope the older and new members will join to the discussion

Waiting for you to join as I can say about my news .

Reactions: Jack

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Work at home , work at home , WORK , WORK , WORK WORK WORK .... Raynox 250 just received !!!! but work work work .... I hope i'll try this evening !!!

I've been just editing pictures still PS&LR - the session two nights ago, I just took to much pictures there and the focus stacking merging get lot of time
and just homeworks with it ,and looking for inspirations for the weekend wedding sessions and thinking about the future ,and keeping an eye for activity on the forum so much as I can

What is your job Greg78340 ?

Greg

Legend TEAM
3 1
May 22, 2020
I'm technical support / computer science / hotline and you ?

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
I'm technical support / computer science / hotline and you ?

Sounds interesting Greg78340 ,do you have own businesses or you work for company?

I have lot of professions with horses and animals, and nowaday have studying tourism in Oulu.. -still just some of days in school and practice that start soon- after holiday, and in end of November wll end all . I think about own business in tourism in Oulu after all

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Thanks a lot Greg78340 , I have a lot of ideas for my business and possible in the place where I'll have practices, just I need good business plan for it . So after holiday I will have lot of work with..

Your job sounds great Greg78340 ,you need to be good with computers, isn't you?

Reactions: Greg
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…