Want critique Huntsman spider

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked criticism on his/her photo(s), please leave a constructive feedback.
EXIF
Sony a7ii + Sony FE 2.8 macro
1/100 s f8 ISO 100
Flash did not fire

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Hello Hobbies Hobbies !

For me very nice picture and no way for criticism. . Sharp and well done, with dramatic tones. You could like Dan_roberts_photography Dan_roberts_photography pictures, as he has same dramatic & art style..
Maybe just a bit more light would be fine...

Is this spider dangerous? 😉
You have there lot of dangerous spiders in Australia 😉🌞

Reactions: Hobbies

Chavezshutter

Staff member
Legend TEAM
3 1
Aug 4, 2020
That a good photo!! Very sharp and colours are good, settings look good too. Beautiful specimen. Did you crop the photo much? If not you might be doing my "trick" ie fail 😆 of undersizing pics.

The wasp i posted does some nasty things to this spider.

Reactions: Hobbies

Hobbies

Aug 13, 2020
Hello Hobbies Hobbies !

For me very nice picture and no way for criticism. . Sharp and well done, with dramatic tones. You could like Dan_roberts_photography Dan_roberts_photography pictures, as he has same dramatic & art style..
Maybe just a bit more light would be fine...

Is this spider dangerous? 😉
You have there lot of dangerous spiders in Australia 😉🌞
Thanks nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo, this spider is harmless even though its quite hairy :). I will have a look at Dan_roberts_photography Dan_roberts_photography photos.
[automerge]1597486961[/automerge]
That a good photo!! Very sharp and colours are good, settings look good too. Beautiful specimen. Did you crop the photo much? If not you might be doing my "trick" ie fail 😆 of undersizing pics.

The wasp i posted does some nasty things to this spider.
Thanks Chavezshutter Chavezshutter, I did crop the photo more than 70%.

Reactions: Chavezshutter

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Hi Hobbies Hobbies . Thanks for sharing. It is great shot. However , personally I don’t like to crop images, as this won’t help to get closer o the subject, it only affect image quality.

There is some nice and sharp details in front, but very blur at the back, that’s probably because of aperture settings, try around f16-18 .

By the way, if you are using this lens

would be great if you’d leave a rating .

Hobbies

Aug 13, 2020
Hi Hobbies Hobbies . Thanks for sharing. It is great shot. However , personally I don’t like to crop images, as this won’t help to get closer o the subject, it only affect image quality.

There is some nice and sharp details in front, but very blur at the back, that’s probably because of aperture settings, try around f16-18 .

By the way, if you are using this lens

would be great if you’d leave a rating .
Thank you Jack Jack for the feed back. :) Cheers