Landscape I just love white winter <3

An art of capturing stunning nature images. On the way that makes them unique and bring the viewer to the scene.
EXIF
I need to find it :D , but taken by my old camera Olympus pen6, and 14-20mm kit..

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Maybe your PC is not strong enough to process lots of work.

this processing was quite heavy for my computre, I needed to get in preferences from 20 to 40gb to finish the work , but effect is great . I post it soon

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
I really miss the snow. We haven't had snow the last years. Only for some hours but it melted immediately.
Enjoy the snow as long as you can nataliaflejszar&Photo. Thanks yor sharing this beautiful pictures!

Helix_2648 I know well, how winter looks like last years in central Europe , it's coming to the north sadly too.. I don't know, how long we will have snow here..hope still will have!
It's because I moved from Poland to Finland, I really missed white ,cold winter . And luckily I found here, although last winter was too warm here,hope coming winter will better..
And yeah we need to enjoy it as we don't know , how long we will have it here.
And you are very welcome Helix_2648 , I love to shoot winter sceneries

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…