Want critique In the garden after bad weather

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked criticism on his/her photo(s), please leave a constructive feedback.

Andy Smith

1 2
Sep 17, 2021
Interesting compositions and ideas Marchand Angelique, seems the focus is not tack sharp on the images which lets them down a bit, as with water drop photography I believe the focus needs to be spot on to get a nice sharp, clear image of the drop and reflections.

MARCHAND Angélique

Oct 24, 2021
Compositions et idées intéressantes Marchand Angelique, semble que la mise au point n'est pas nette sur les images, ce qui les laisse un peu tomber, comme pour la photographie de gouttes d'eau, je pense que la mise au point doit être précise pour obtenir une belle image nette et claire de la goutte et reflets.

Thank You for u return Andy

Reactions: Chavezshutter

MARCHAND Angélique

Oct 24, 2021
D'accord avec Andy Smith Andy Smith , Marchand. Peut-être que la profondeur de champ est trop faible. Mais je pouvais sentir des vibrations de fraîcheur naturelle dans chacune de vos photos.😊 🍂🍀💦💧
It Was the reason i post these, and no tripod again, so, maybe this explain that! It's very difficult to do without, sometimes the result is good, but here no perfect, and i know that! And it's not tomorrow for the tripod, cause ps4 is over and my husbund and two children are very sad, so, it will be for an next time. Waiting, i'm working a lot the aperture and exposition. !

Chavezshutter

Staff member
Legend TEAM
3 1
Aug 4, 2020
Hi MARCHAND Angélique MARCHAND Angélique 😀,

Nice set of images, good colours and compositions. I think the photos taken with a little more distance look sharper and have better light, although some of the last photos which are closer are ok too. Working closer without tripod or flash will be difficult and will not give the best results in my opinion unless you have very good natural light. My favourite is photo 11, nice capture 😁. Thanks for sharing

MARCHAND Angélique

Oct 24, 2021
Hi MARCHAND Angélique MARCHAND Angélique 😀,

Nice set of images, good colours and compositions. I think the photos taken with a little more distance look sharper and have better light, although some of the last photos which are closer are ok too. Working closer without tripod or flash will be difficult and will not give the best results in my opinion unless you have very good natural light. My favourite is photo 11, nice capture 😁. Thanks for sharing
Thank you so much!!!!!! 😏