Your opinion? In the mood for spring

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.
EXIF
f/4
1/640s
100mm
iso 320
canon 5D mk III

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
An other beautiful butterfly photo Yohanna_D Yohanna_D . I bet you can't wait for warm weather to go out there and take images of these butterflies. šŸ˜…

Yohanna_D

Legend TEAM
3 2 1
Jul 14, 2020
An other beautiful butterfly photo Yohanna_D Yohanna_D . I bet you can't wait for warm weather to go out there and take images of these butterflies. šŸ˜…
oh yeah!!! it's my fave moment of the year when butterflies are here from spring to beginning of autumn. Can't wait to take plenty of photos of them.
Thank you for your feedback.

Reactions: Jack

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
It's the best time of the year... the weeks before we can go out again. All of us are excited and motivated to go out again and search for butterflies and insects. And I can't wait to see more of your so loved photos. All of them are just exceptional!

Reactions: Yohanna_D

Yohanna_D

Legend TEAM
3 2 1
Jul 14, 2020
It's the best time of the year... the weeks before we can go out again. All of us are excited and motivated to go out again and search for butterflies and insects. And I can't wait to see more of your so loved photos. All of them are just exceptional!
Are you in a 3rd lockdown? here in France it's not a lockdown but just a curfew at 6pm; quite annoying to be honest!
thank you for your encouraging message; I hope I can take photos very soon!

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
We're still in the second one but they start to loosen the regulations a bit. But it's still annoying and frustrating.