Want critique It's rainy

The member has asked criticism on his/her photo(s), please leave a constructive feedback.
EXIF
1/60s, f11, iso 200

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
Indeed a fantastic idea nataliaflejszar&Photo. I also like the third picture the most. How have you done this? With a watering can? I want to test some pictures with a water spray pistol with backlit. Maybe you can test this as well.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Indeed a fantastic idea nataliaflejszar&Photo. I also like the third picture the most. How have you done this? With a watering can? I want to test some pictures with a water spray pistol with backlit. Maybe you can test this as well.

Helix_2648 it's my secret . There is regulation, so great for shootings could be a bit smaller . But I often get with me, sometimes some of water drops make shootings more interesting
The pictures I shared here , it's just experiment. It can use in different ways and get different effects with.
I can share more pictures later
I think use it in close future again
And don't need to wet itself and camera

Thanks for your comment

Reactions: Greg

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Funny because I've such a spray bottle with me all the time but haven't ever tested it.
Thanks for your inspiration! Really a great idea with a great result nataliaflejszar&Photo

You need to try it Helix_2648 ,I have the bottle quite often with me -if isn't rainy, and thinking to shoot macros..
It get lot of possibles with compositions same as any light- phone flashlight can be useful in lot of special situations

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…