Want critique It's rainy

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked criticism on his/her photo(s), please leave a constructive feedback.
EXIF
1/60s, f11, iso 200

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
Indeed a fantastic idea nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo. I also like the third picture the most. How have you done this? With a watering can? I want to test some pictures with a water spray pistol with backlit. Maybe you can test this as well.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Indeed a fantastic idea nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo. I also like the third picture the most. How have you done this? With a watering can? I want to test some pictures with a water spray pistol with backlit. Maybe you can test this as well.

20200913_230155.jpg
Helix_2648 Helix_2648 it's my secret šŸ˜‚. There is regulation, so great for shootings šŸ˜‰ could be a bit smaller šŸ¤­. But I often get with me, sometimes some of water drops make shootings more interesting šŸ™ƒšŸ˜‰
The pictures I shared here , it's just experiment. It can use in different ways and get different effects with.
I can share more pictures later šŸ¤­
I think use it in close future again šŸ˜‰
And don't need to wet itself and camera šŸ˜ƒ

Thanks for your comment šŸ˜‰

Reactions: Greg

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Funny because I've such a spray bottle with me all the time but haven't ever tested it. šŸ˜‚
Thanks for your inspiration! Really a great idea with a great result nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo

You need to try it Helix_2648 Helix_2648 ,I have the bottle quite often with me -if isn't rainy, and thinking to shoot macros..
It get lot of possibles with compositions same as any light- phone flashlight can be useful in lot of special situations šŸ˜ŽšŸ¤“šŸ˜