Closed Theme Jewellery Photo Theme

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The Photo Theme is closed for entries and commenting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shan

Apr 12, 2020
nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo I am quoting from Wiki "Durga (Sanskrit: ą¤¦ą„ą¤°ą„ą¤—ą¤¾, IAST: Durgā), identified as Adi Parashakti, is a principal and popular form of the Hindu Goddess.[8][9][10] She is a goddess of war, the warrior form of Parvati, whose mythology centres around combating evils and demonic forces that threaten peace, prosperity, and Dharma the power of good over evil.[9][11] Durga is also a fierce form of the protective mother goddess, who unleashes her divine wrath against the wicked for the liberation of the oppressed, and entails destruction to empower creation.[12] "

She is the embodiment of the power of women. She has 10 hands and a different weapon in each hand, and she is vanquishing a demon who has taken the form of a water buffalo :)

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
P1170028.jpg
1/100s f.2.80 ISO250 . Olympus Omd em 10III. Olympus 60mm, LED lamp out of camra +iPhonre's flash.
Bracelet taken by my sister ;) . Not quite macro but very close of.. :) the Bracelet is very small, so I needed for my macro lense and go close of them, but not too close to get whole branclet on the picture with the flower, that took so nice celebrate atmosfer on the Product picture.
I hope you like the bit diffrend composition too ;) . More pictures soon ;)

Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
That's something new Shan Shan , never seen before . Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: Shan

Greg

Legend TEAM
3 1
May 22, 2020
View attachment 3849
1/100s f.2.80 ISO250 . Olympus Omd em 10III. Olympus 60mm, LED lamp out of camra +iPhonre's flash.
Bracelet taken by my sister ;) . Not quite macro but very close of.. :) the Bracelet is very small, so I needed for my macro lense and go close of them, but not too close to get whole branclet on the picture with the flower, that took so nice celebrate atmosfer on the Product picture.
I hope you like the bit diffrend composition too ;) . More pictures soon ;)
Hi , thats good, but I think it needs more clarity on jewel ?

Status
Not open for further replies.