Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.
Your opinion? 

Kinky Couple

Hi friends,
Here is a fresh one of these 2 fellas having fun.
Thank you for your lovely feedback

986A9129-1.jpg

EXIF
f/4
1/320s
100mm
iso 640
Canon 5D mk III

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
I'm sure you know all places with butterflies near you Yohanna_D Yohanna_D , are you ? Lovely photo, and congratulation of winning MOTM event .

Reactions: Yohanna_D

Yohanna_D

Legend TEAM
3 2 1
Jul 14, 2020
Yep the spots where I can find butterflies near me - I know them quite well and also I know their cycles and when I find a specific species ;)
Thank you :)

Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Yep the spots where I can find butterflies near me - I know them quite well and also I know their cycles and when I find a specific species ;)
So you know exactly when there will be butterflies ? How ? If you don't mind asking .

Yohanna_D

Legend TEAM
3 2 1
Jul 14, 2020
Well, in fact it's the time spent on these insects that taught me to know them a bit more; so the first butterflies that are already here are the "citrus" the yellow/green ones; then you have the orange tip; then you have the melithea (these ones - end of april and all the month of may; then you have the first argus end of may, and all june; the argus have like 3 generations: end of spring, beginning of summer; then in July and then in August and even September.
Then you have the brown ones and the European peacock. and then of course in summer a lot of different butterflies ;)
In the mountains you have so many beautiful species that I don't have in my region.

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Mmm, it's a protected area there to keep them safe ? Or it's like an park open to public.

Yohanna_D

Legend TEAM
3 2 1
Jul 14, 2020
Well it's not a park nor a restrected area; it depends on the spots; some spots are like a sort of free park with a pond in the middle and even forest all around; some other spots are like meadows; it's hard to explain but something like that

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Alright, I need to check such of places here in London. :unsure: