Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.

Greg Shchepanek

Greg
Monthly VIP
5 3 3
Apr 20, 2020
Reserve Armoured Corps unit that was formed on 7 August 1914 and that remains the only Francophone unit in the National Capital Region. The Regiment is housed in the Salaberry Armoury, which has been identified as a historic site.
IMG_9937_ds.jpg
Canon EOS M100 • EF-M28mm f/3.5 MACRO IS STM • ƒ/3.5 28.0 mm 1/250 1000 Flash (off, did not fire)

Reactions: Helix_2648

A-PeeR

Jan 23, 2021
Greg this is really good. I'm not Canadian but even I can feel the pride and patriotism in this image. What sparks you interest in this subject matter? I like the way this is staged with the color bands going off on a diagonal. I wonder how this would look as a square crop or placing the pin on 1/3 of the way on the left and allow the red and black stripes flow off to right.

• Smiling Face
Reactions: Greg Shchepanek

Greg Shchepanek

Greg
Monthly VIP
5 3 3
Apr 20, 2020
Greg this is really good. I'm not Canadian but even I can feel the pride and patriotism in this image. What sparks you interest in this subject matter? I like the way this is staged with the color bands going off on a diagonal. I wonder how this would look as a square crop or placing the pin on 1/3 of the way on the left and allow the red and black stripes flow off to right.
Thank you so very much A-PeeR A-PeeR I served in the Canadian Forces for six years and in Army Cadets five years prior. I have great interest in the Canadian Military and History I will be photographing my old Regiment's Museum artifacts so more is to come.