Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
Welcome! You have been invited by Jack to join our community. Please click here to register.
The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.
Your opinion? 

Like a high key...

Hi friends,
Here is another vision of macro photography that I don't usually apply in my photos; there are rara occasions when I get that close to my subjects because I don't want to scare them and because a pure macro sometimes does not tell the story that I want it to tell. šŸ˜
But sometimes there are expections; as the weather was not that beautiful and the sky was dull, I told myself I could take this butterfly from this angle playing with the color (or non color) of the sky.
I hope you would enjoy the photo.
Thank you for your feedback.

986A6817 as Smart Object-2.jpg

EXIF
f/3.5,
1/640s
90mm
iso 500
Canon 5D mk III
no tripod

Greg

Legend TEAM
3 1
May 22, 2020
Yeah, I like it ! usually your pictures are not closer like this, but here, we can see a beautifull butterfly on a grey/white background ^^ pretty good !

Reactions: Yohanna_D

Yohanna_D

Legend TEAM
3 2 1
Jul 14, 2020
thank you Greg Greg78340 for your feedback; indeed it's not in my habit to be that close; but sometimes I try this approach too; :)

Yohanna_D

Legend TEAM
3 2 1
Jul 14, 2020
Hihi indeed; I have got some more but not the pure macro 1:1 or even bigger like through a macroscope, I don't have such equipment :D

Reactions: Jack

Yohanna_D

Legend TEAM
3 2 1
Jul 14, 2020
it is indeed; but the opportunity to see every single tiny detail, it's just awesome. it's a passion for those who shoot like that. :)

Reactions: Jack