Your opinion? Little Young snail

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.
EXIF
Iso: 1600, 1/60 sec and F/16
D

Deleted member 310

Hello Christophe,
I dont realy know what you whant to say whith "trimming" so yes of course you can help if you can. Thank you

apologies to the moderator i comment in french to explain my comment above

Quand tu enleves le bruit sur ta photo, je penses que tu as utilisé un masque, et il reste beaucoup de bruit autour de l'escargot ;)

Bart the belgian

May 17, 2020
apologies to the moderator i comment in french to explain my comment above

Quand tu enleves le bruit sur ta photo, je penses que tu as utilisé un masque, et il reste beaucoup de bruit autour de l'escargot ;)
Français, anglais, néerlandais pas de problème. Je ne sais pas comment utiliser des masques comme il faut. Alors il n'y a pas de masque utilisé pour cette photo.
Pour moi vous pouvez me donner tous les Feedback. So for me your not a pain in the ass.
How can I avoid this problem. I changed the details a bit with a pencil. So thats why there is noise I assume.

D

Deleted member 310

Français, anglais, néerlandais pas de problème. Je ne sais pas comment utiliser des masques comme il faut. Alors il n'y a pas de masque utilisé pour cette photo.
Pour moi vous pouvez me donner tous les Feedback. So for me your not a pain in the ass.
How can I avoid this problem. I changed the details a bit with a pencil. So thats why there is noise I assume.
Hi Bart the belgian Bart the belgian

I do a tutorial for the layers on PS ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
For me great picture, the BW is great and working very well, and the noise is not a problem for me.. 👌, in some of pictures it working well 😉👌
In angles, je pas parle France bueno 🤣🤣🤣🤪, but I can understand some of 👌😁. Lovely language 😍

Bart the belgian

May 17, 2020
For me great picture, the BW is great and working very well, and the noise is not a problem for me.. 👌, in some of pictures it working well 😉👌
In angles, je pas parle France bueno 🤣🤣🤣🤪, but I can understand some of 👌😁. Lovely language 😍
thank you for your feedback. Normally i speak Dutch but yes I live in the South of France and have to talk English sometimes. hihihi