Closed Theme Lockdown cabin fever: Show me the macro world of your kitchen!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The Photo Theme is closed for entries and commenting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
Hi guys,

I would like to start a new theme called "Lockdown cabin fever: Show me the macro world of your kitchen!". Most of us are restricted to go out when and wherever they want. Some of you really have to stay at home, some can leave their homes for a walk and other ones are not restricted.

It's a hard time for most of us but I would like the time to see and know about your makroworld of your kitchen! Show me every detail! Grains of salt, spices, cutlery, moldy bread or whatever you want!

The most important is that you've fun!

The theme is limited until end of February and will close automatically!

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
Hey Greg Shchepanek Greg Shchepanek! Don't know why but the potate masher looks cool. I think it's because of the fading DOF, the structure and the black & white effect. Somehow cool and would be a good painting for the wall in your kitchen.

Reactions: Greg Shchepanek

Greg Shchepanek

Greg
Monthly VIP
5 3 3
Apr 20, 2020
Hey Greg Shchepanek Greg Shchepanek! Don't know why but the potate masher looks cool. I think it's because of the fading DOF, the structure and the black & white effect. Somehow cool and would be a good painting for the wall in your kitchen.
My most coveted utensils of the my kitchen it's cathartic to mash out those veg and eventually eat them 🥔

Status
Not open for further replies.