Your opinion? Long - gone friend

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.
EXIF
f/2.8
1/640s
90mm
iso 200
Canon 1000D
manual mode; no tripod

Yohanna_D

Legend TEAM
3 2 1
Jul 14, 2020
Hi friends,
Different angle but the same butterfly with the same atmosphere. Hope you would enjoy it.

View attachment 12139
Do you have ways to lure butterflies?
No, not at all; patience is my best friend; and also the moment of the day when you shoot the butterflies: either in the morning - quite early in the summer time it could be 6:30-7:00; and in the evening like way after 7:30-8:00; hoping the curfew will stop by mid spring. 🙏 🙏

Reactions: Sergey Prokofiev

Yohanna_D

Legend TEAM
3 2 1
Jul 14, 2020
Hi friends,
Different angle but the same butterfly with the same atmosphere. Hope you would enjoy it.

View attachment 12139
Do you have ways to lure butterflies?
Honestly, I couldn"t even be bothered with that; I already have all my backpack with the gear that weighs 5 kg, it would not even cross my mind to take the spray with me. LOL :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I'd rather go at the right moment, be patient, observe the nature; it's so much cooler than try to lure insects; besides I always say: let the nature do its things; don't force anything; hence my reluctance to shooting dead insects. Of course it is only related to me and my philosophy; everyone can do whatever he/she wants; another principle I have: "You do you!" :)

Reactions: Greg