Your opinion? Mayfly , Ephemera vulgata, flying wonder of the earth <3

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.
EXIF
Iso 1250 f2.8 1-125s, 60mm , tripod, macro led ring

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Still some of pictures of the beauty :love: 🙏

Iso 1250 f2.8 1-125s, 60mm _-2.jpg

Iso 1000 f2.8 1-125s, 60mm _.jpg

the pictures still from same night :) . I had really nice shootings this night.. although windy . but not bad results I think <3 and with my beatiful model <3 . Maybe in Sunday I'll try to find them again :)
Hope you like my beauty same as me ;)

• Love
Reactions: panos_adgr and Jack

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Hi nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo, fantastic color setup and focus. But I would prefer a higher DOF. Maybe you can try it a bit more from beside to get a better perspective? But you've really improve your skills!

Danke shön Helix_2648 Helix_2648 for your nice comment and the words :)

It's a bit hard do get highers f number and DOF with Focus bracketing (or focus stacking) because of the automatic there that take big job and the lighting same.., I need to learn to use them well.. is not so easy as we thinking about to get perfect images :D, and as you know- the night was very windy... so very extrime macro weather as you know Helix_2648 Helix_2648 🤭 :LOL:
Still lot of practic ;):LOL:
and btw, on the river usually on windy :LOL::LOL:, I need to find good ways and solutions, how to take good macros in windy .. , because if I'll wait here in the north for better weather,it can be that I can wait long time for :LOL::LOL:, Oulu is windy city ;) :D

panos_adgr

1 2
Apr 23, 2020
Excellent work Natalia!!!!

Perfect selection of aperture. I love the swallow DOF. It is clear that you have a different approach to your photos and I do not agree that you should have closed aperture. You have a different style Your photos are to the artistic side. Love them.

We have to undersatnd that each one of us has a different style or else all us would have same style photos.

Reactions: Jack