Landscape Misdroy, Poland - Jezioro Turkusowe

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
An art of capturing stunning nature images. On the way that makes them unique and bring the viewer to the scene.
EXIF
see above

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
I was asked to post my pictures which I've taken during my holidays in Misdroy. We stayed in a great hotel called "Villa Astra Baltica" near the beach and I had the chance to spend some really relaxing days at the beach and to visit the near area with all their beauty.

I decided to split the posts to give you a better overview.

Here's part one - Jezioro Turkusowe

Misdroy, Polen (2).jpg
f/10, 1/800s, ISO100
Misdroy, Polen (3).jpg
f/10, 1/1000s, ISO100

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Hello dear Helix_2648 Helix_2648 :D

yeah, I asked you about pictures so now I need to find time for watching and write some of comments about.. ;), need to be carful here on the forum what about ask.. 🥴🤭, joke of course... ;D
Nice to see your pictures as always Jörg! and so glad you had nice holidays in my country ;) and you took nice pictures that you want to share with us ;)
Poland is small country but so lot of diffrend landscapes we can find there 🤩 and historical places.. :)

About the pictures , amaizing , well spoted panorama and the picture with lins ball 🤩 , just perfection! I feeling to be there , when I watch the pictures , so sharp and well processed...
it needed to be very shiny day as you used so high shutter speet..and windy- I see the trees on the first pictures ;)
Have you done the panorama in camera or you merged in photoshop or lightroom?

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Hi nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo, thank you for your kind words. It was a mix of clouds and sun that day. The sunlight was very strong which explains the high shutter speed. I merged the files in LR and finished it in PS.

ok, thanks for more details, danke shön Helix_2648 Helix_2648 ;) . In daylight usually is hard to get good shoots.. high levels.. but buy travells we haven't lot of choices ;)
ah so you make as me .. with panoramas ;) have used tripods or handhaldings? I usuelly make it hendhelding.. ;) :D Greg Greg78340 could learn this technique ;) very useful, especially by travells.. ;)

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Yeah with tripods much easier but without them is not a problem if you have good image stabizator in your camera or lens.. 😉 Just very important following the horizont.. in seascapes easy.. but with another.. I think not so easy anymore without tripods 😃🤭

And yeah Greg Greg78340 , you can shoot your city's panoramas 😉🙃 it would be fine too..

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
I saw some shots from the skyline in New York and other cities and those one were fantastic. Urban photography is a very special topic and offers a lot of creative opportunities. I'm not the one with the eye for street photography but I like it nevertheless.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
I saw some shots from the skyline in New York and other cities and those one were fantastic. Urban photography is a very special topic and offers a lot of creative opportunities. I'm not the one with the eye for street photography but I like it nevertheless.

I need to finde time for shoot Oulu's city ceture pictures with my new lens...after log time :D , now everything is just diffrend 🤩 :love: with new, great lens!
Yesterday by night I was on the sea beach try the new lens .. very exciting.. :love:🙏. I need to process and share the pictures with us..:love:
7-14mm pro Olympus , so special lens.. have you heard about the lens Helix_2648 Helix_2648 ? do you use super angle lenses?