Landscape Misdroy, Poland - The pier

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
An art of capturing stunning nature images. On the way that makes them unique and bring the viewer to the scene.
EXIF
f/20, 8s, ISO100

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
This one is my last picture from my photo session. It shows the pier which is the longest one in Europe. It has a length of 350 meter and is one of the greatest touristic attraction in Misdroy. So please don't wonder about the large number of people walking across the pier even if it was already 10pm.

Misdroy, Polen (19).jpg

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
This one is my last picture from my photo session. It shows the pier which is the longest one in Europe. It has a length of 350 meter and is one of the greatest touristic attraction in Misdroy. So please don't wonder about the large number of people walking across the pier even if it was already 10pm.

View attachment 6692

I want to NALEŚNIKI ! :love: 😋😋😋😁😅😂 Helix_2648 Helix_2648 ;) :D , polish pancake ;) :D , have you tried there? ;)
and beautiful picture! wonderfuly spoted climat of this place 😍
and in Sopot is wonderful pier.. so big and long..., a bit farer from Germany there.. :) , but maybe in next summer? if you don't visit here to Oulu.. ;) ;D

AND Danke shön Jörg for sharing yor beautiful pictures form your holidays.. with us :) :love: 🙏

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Thank you very much. Maybe I can visit it once a day. We had pancakes but just the normal one. :)

Do you have own receipt for German's pancakes in German too Helix_2648 Helix_2648 ?

And you have lot of occasions and places to visit your photo friends from the forum 🤩🙏 .😄. I have already long list places to visit and meet photo friends met by Macroderie.. we will see situation with pandemic and with money 🤭

Chavezshutter

Staff member
Legend TEAM
3 1
Aug 4, 2020
Best one so far I've seen from you, amazing, teach me your shutter speed ways :) colour, composition, tones, all on point.😍

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
Best one so far I've seen from you, amazing, teach me your shutter speed ways :) colour, composition, tones, all on point.😍
Hi Chavezshutter Chavezshutter, it looks much more spectualar than it was. I just set up my tripod and had a look to avoid the beach and to have the whole pier in frame. I tried to get the longest possible exposure times by using a high aperture for a smooth water surface. The rest was just some smaller processing in LR & PS.

Reactions: Chavezshutter

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Yes, there are a lot of shops and restaurants around the pier as well as on it.

Usually in England, there are carousels on piers which I like it. And some premises with games for fun too :D . I will post some , been to Brighton some weeks ago.