Landscape Misdroy, Poland - Wave breaker

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
An art of capturing stunning nature images. On the way that makes them unique and bring the viewer to the scene.
EXIF
see above

Yohanna_D

Legend TEAM
3 2 1
Jul 14, 2020
what is that sphere? I don't know how you did it but it's gorgeous; these photos are awesome!

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
Hi Yohanna_D Yohanna_D, this is a lensball made of crystal glass. It was a present from my girlfriend.
You've amazing possibilities with this lens but you need to be careful as it really acts like a magnifying lens with all it's disadvantages. I was about to torch a wooden fence with it! :eek:

Reactions: Yohanna_D

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
This was another idea from me base on a pictures which I saw in a bar in Misdroy. Unfortunately the sun was already too low and the trunks was not high enough. I wanted to highlight the long shadows from the trunks during sunset but that didn't work out.

View attachment 6689
f/18, 0,6s, ISO100

View attachment 6690
f/22, 3,2s, ISO100

ah here is the picture with lens ball you showed beffore from your camera to keep me exciting to have you back on the forum with your seascapes from holiday Helix_2648 Helix_2648 :ROFLMAO: :D . And yeah , it's amaizing result!! I love it!!! :love:🤩
the first is fine too!!
So now you need to waiting exciting to see my new pictures taken with my lens!! ah I'm so exciting!!! :D . I'll run to the sea beach with my new lens .., so fas as possible to try.. it!!! 🤩🤩🤩🤩 luckily I have my sea just 1km from home :D :p

Reactions: Chavezshutter

Chavezshutter

Staff member
Legend TEAM
3 1
Aug 4, 2020
Helix_2648 Helix_2648 Those are beautiful. I love that you didn't abuse long exposure on the second one and you can still see texture in the water. Too many photogaphers everytime they shoot water they use long exposure every single time. I keep seeing shots where i cant tell if its water, milk or a salt flat that I'm looking at. Yours is just right(y)

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
I do agree with ZAMIR PENA ZAMIR PENA . Second photo is so different from first one. And makes it unique as well. I have a feeling that the picture is above the clouds :)

Reactions: ZAMIR PENA