Locations Most visited locations by you for photography.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
This topic is open to discuss the best locations for (macro) photography or recommended locations based on member's geographical place.

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
What's the most visited locations by you when doing macro photography or general photography, do you prefer country side gardens, or public parks? Personally i go parks if the weather its OK, but if its really nice, i do like country side, much better for landscape photography.

lovitazoe

Staff member
Legend TEAM
3 3 1
Feb 21, 2021
What's the most visited locations by you when doing macro photography or general photography, do you prefer country side gardens, or public parks? Personally i go parks if the weather its OK, but if its really nice, i do like country side, much better for landscape photography.
I go public parks. SG is a tiny country. There are not many nature places here. šŸ˜¬

Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
I go public parks. SG is a tiny country. There are not many nature places here. šŸ˜¬
But there are a lot of insects to take pictures ?

Reactions: lovitazoe

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
I like this place here:

It's quiet close to my apartment and there are a lot of insects and some smaller ponds. But I've some other spots as well.

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
I like this place here:

It's quiet close to my apartment and there are a lot of insects and some smaller ponds. But I've some other spots as well.
That's countryside Place, there are alway lots of spots to take macro images or landscape photos. In the city it's more harder to fins such of places.

lovitazoe

Staff member
Legend TEAM
3 3 1
Feb 21, 2021

Yes, a lot. šŸ˜ƒ

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
then yoi lucky. No matter how small the place is, the most important to have subjects for photo shooting. Are you using phone or camera?

Reactions: lovitazoe

subbu

Dec 24, 2020
Mainly i shoot in the outskirts of my city where i have agricultural fields, lakes etc. Sometimes i do visit parks esp for floral photos. Occasionally visit forest areas for macro work.

lovitazoe

Staff member
Legend TEAM
3 3 1
Feb 21, 2021

Hi, Jack! Usually I only bring my phone+macro lens if I go with my toddlers, but if I go alone I bring my camera šŸ˜

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
I can't see myself using my phone for taking images :D, I'm just used with camera.