Your opinion? My first photo

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.

Tuyen Nguyen

Aug 3, 2020
Hi friend Jack Jack . It is Vanadinite crystal, mineral of Vanadium element. I took photos of many specimen such as synthetic crystals, rock and minerals I found in quarry or i bought online. I glad you like it, i will show more about my minerals photos :D. Thank you.

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Hi friend Jack Jack . It is Vanadinite crystal, mineral of Vanadium element. I took photos of many specimen such as synthetic crystals, rock and minerals I found in quarry or i bought online. I glad you like it, i will show more about my minerals photos :D. Thank you.

Thats so interesting, that will be great, feel free to share more minerals macro images. I’m sure our members will like them ;)

• Love
Reactions: Tuyen Nguyen

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
This is my first post . Hope everyone love them.
i usually take macro photos about my own minerals. " Minerals collector do his love work " <3
Minerals: Vanadinite
FOV 8 mm / 71 images for stacking
Canon 750d + Componon 35 mm f4.0 + Extension tube 65 mm + Godox v860ii

View attachment 15009

Hello Tuyen Nguyen Tuyen Nguyen
Well done picture and beautiful minerals, they aren't easy to shooting.... 🤭
And warmly welcome to our forum, you seems to be new here 😉

Attachments

• vanadinite.md.jpg
    vanadinite.md.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 0

Yohanna_D

Legend TEAM
3 2 1
Jul 14, 2020
This is my first post . Hope everyone love them.
i usually take macro photos about my own minerals. " Minerals collector do his love work " <3
Minerals: Vanadinite
FOV 8 mm / 71 images for stacking
Canon 750d + Componon 35 mm f4.0 + Extension tube 65 mm + Godox v860ii

View attachment 15011
I am looking forward to seeing other photos of your minerlas, even small pieces that you can isolate and take them as a macro photo; this will create even more beautiful backgrounds if you focus yourself on smaller parts of your minerals. Your first photo looks promising!! 🙏 🥰

Attachments

• vanadinite.md.jpg
    vanadinite.md.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 0

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
Sorry for my late reply Tuyen Nguyen Tuyen Nguyen but there are still a lot of unread posts for me. Your picture is the burner! These colors and geometric structures are fantastic! Unfortunately I don't have a lot of minerals to share with you. But I'm really glad to have you here in our community and that you share your pictures with us!

Tuyen Nguyen

Aug 3, 2020
Sorry for my late reply Tuyen Nguyen Tuyen Nguyen but there are still a lot of unread posts for me. Your picture is the burner! These colors and geometric structures are fantastic! Unfortunately I don't have a lot of minerals to share with you. But I'm really glad to have you here in our community and that you share your pictures with us!
Im late too, sorry i have busy last days. Thank you for loving them <3 like me. Very fun to collect them. u know i spend 7 years to collect many minerals from many specimen around the world :D .