Your opinion? My pastel World

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.
EXIF
f/3.2,
1/800s
90mm
iso 200
Canon 1000D

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
And an other gorgeous photo Yohanna_D Yohanna_D . Do you have own photo album with your butterflies photos ?

Yohanna_D

Legend TEAM
3 2 1
Jul 14, 2020
And an other gorgeous photo Yohanna_D Yohanna_D . Do you have own photo album with your butterflies photos ?

ahh I see... well no; I hardly ever print my photos to put them into albums; I generally print them in big format for the exhibitions - it's been a while now but I will have to think of doing it for a future exhibition ;)

Reactions: Jack

Yohanna_D

Legend TEAM
3 2 1
Jul 14, 2020

Generally if you organise it yourself and you get to find a place to host it, most of the times the renting is in fact for free;
However if you want to inaugurate your exhibition with like a sort of cocktail then yes, you'll have to think of some budget, but nothing too extravagant; and sometimes the city halls can help you with that if they host your exhibition ;)

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
You still need To have some sort of agreement with building. Also if its small town then most likely to have free, otherwise in a big city you have pay. And do you sold any prints during the exhibitions ?

Reactions: Yohanna_D

Yohanna_D

Legend TEAM
3 2 1
Jul 14, 2020

or sometimes you can rent the whole thing for a week or something like that; but even in bigger cities the city hall helps the artists with the exhibitions ;)