Your opinion? My very small mineral and also It's very rare :D

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.
EXIF
FOV: 1.5 mm
Devices: Canon 750d + Olympus objectives lens microscope 10x/ 160/ 0.25 + Extension tube 130 cm
Steps: 0.02 cm
Magnification: 10:1
Settings: 1/100 - ISO 100
Software: Zerene stacker + Lightroom cc 2016

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
Very interesting structure! Looks like a sea hedgehog. And sooo small. I'm impressed that people can spot such small crystals. Even if you know what you're looking for.

Your magnification is very impressive as well as the result. I would try to play a bit more with the settings from Zerene to get more contrast. But I cannot give you any advice as I use Helicon Focus for this.

• Love
Reactions: Tuyen Nguyen

Tuyen Nguyen

Aug 3, 2020
Very interesting structure! Looks like a sea hedgehog. And sooo small. I'm impressed that people can spot such small crystals. Even if you know what you're looking for.

Your magnification is very impressive as well as the result. I would try to play a bit more with the settings from Zerene to get more contrast. But I cannot give you any advice as I use Helicon Focus for this.
Thank you friend. Let me try to add more contrast to the Image. I try to make it best match the human eyes look

Baenki

Sep 9, 2020
Good stuff. Pictures like this I would expect in a scientific paper. I'm amazed that such delicate and small structures survive transport.

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
Maybe you can send me your single raw files to give it a try by myself. We can compare the results and discuss about our post-processing. You can use WeTransfer for this. I'll send you my email via PM.