Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sue HS

Apr 13, 2020
Hi all, new to the group. Had a peak at the photos and absolutely fantastic! I started my journey into macro photography just over a year ago and absolutely hooked. I photograph from insects, water drops, flowers and my latest experiment Dandelions.
Look forward posting some of my work and get inspired by all the amazing images on here.

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Hi all, new to the group. Had a peak at the photos and absolutely fantastic! I started my journey into macro photography just over a year ago and absolutely hooked. I photograph from insects, water drops, flowers and my latest experiment Dandelions.
Look forward posting some of my work and get inspired by all the amazing images on here.

Hello Sue. Welcome to our macro photography community. Is amazing how much you can discover when shooting macro. Hope we can see your pictures :)

Reactions: Sue HS

Sue HS

Apr 13, 2020
Hello Sue. Welcome to our macro photography community. Is amazing how much you can discover when shooting macro. Hope we can see your pictures :)
Thank you so much Jack. Will familiarise myself with forum and start posting tonight. Really look forward being part of your amazing group 😊

Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Thank you so much Jack. Will familiarise myself with forum and start posting tonight. Really look forward being part of your amazing group 😊

I'm very happy that you are part of our community. And if you need any help with anything, do not hesitate to contact me, I will be more then happy to help you 🙂🙂🙂

Reactions: Sue HS

Sue HS

Apr 13, 2020
I will have to learn how to upload my photos. Could be that they are a bit big 🙃

Reactions: Jack
Status
Not open for further replies.