New Membet from Virginia

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

cemattiko

Sep 14, 2020
Hi all. I'm a new member from Virginia. I love Photography, especially Macro. I always have some kind of camera with me and am always taking pics. I have a Canon T6. No real expensive lenses. I'm pretty much an open book but if theres anything else you would like to know, just rest ask.

Reactions: Jack

Chavezshutter

Staff member
Legend TEAM
3 1
Aug 4, 2020
cemattiko cemattiko Welcome to the forum and warm greetings from Australia. Feel free to post your photos and expect fair criticism and opinions when you post under both these catagories, most if not all here want to improve their skill and this is good way of doing so and one of the great things about this forum. If you have any questions please dont hesitate to ask and enjoy your stay :)

Reactions: cemattiko and Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Hello cemattiko cemattiko , welcome here. Glad that you decided our small community for macro photographers. We are proud to be small and focused only on macro photography. If you have any questions, or issues using site , feel free to ask anyone, we are here friendly and ready to help with what we can. You also can contact me if you need any further help.

Reactions: cemattiko

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
I'm not familiar with EXIF. Could someone please explain it.

hello cemattiko cemattiko ,

here you have illustartion about the Image's exift- metadata in image

1600280434242.png

Here is an example of my exift used on the forum for a picture
: the lens 45mm Olympus, em10markiii
1/60s , f1.8 , iso 500

hope you understan now :D

Status
Not open for further replies.