New pathway to Macro

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

AV Photography

Nov 18, 2020
Hi all, my name is Astrid and i am new to this forum. Still trying to work out how this all works and how to post photo’s. I have an Olympus OMD-EM5 camera. I have had a taste with macro with my 12-50mm lens and since a month I am an owner of the 60mm macro lens. I also learning my way through editing programs. I hope 9E829250-69E6-4687-A563-9D4429B24278.png I can learn a lot from you all.

Reactions: Karl and Jack

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
Hi and welcome to our macro community AV Photography AV Photography! Glad that you've managed to find us.
Please don't hesitate to ask any kind of questions about this forum or if you don't feel familiar with it. We'll be happy to help you.

Your picture looks really good. Not sure about the white balance as the feather looks a bit orange, but the water drop makes it really special.
We've started some challenges in the past about water drops and would be happy if you participate in the next challenge!

Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Hello AV Photography AV Photography . Apologies for a late welcome. But yes, glad that you managed to join us. Can't wait to see your images here. Hope you will enjoy your stay and if you have any questions or issues do not hesitate to contact any staff member or just ask anyone. :)

panos_adgr

1 2
Apr 23, 2020
Welcome to our community AV Photography AV Photography !

Nice photo!
Feel free to ask anything you want! And feel free to share your work and discuss with all of us!🙂

Last edited:
Reactions: Jack

Macroderie

Community User
May 22, 2020
Hello AV Photography AV Photography,

We are changing the status of this thread to closed as this is an old topic. Any questions, do create a new thread in Site Board Help and Support subforums. Enjoy your stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.