New to the forum, cheers from Chile

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bernardo_Segura

Jul 25, 2020
Hey guys, I'm from Santiago, Chile, and started with macro photography about 10 years ago, as a way to share my love of small organisms, which I love since my early days. I try to take photos of natural behavior, respecting the subject, and also I have a deep interest in natural history and conservation so I try to contribute to those fields through photography.
I have several galleries but have not been very organized with it yet, most of my photos are in flickr but now I'm just starting with IG
Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
Hi Bernardo_Segura Bernardo_Segura! Welcome to our community! I'm excited to see your pictures!
Please take your time to explore and browse our forum. Any comments and fair criticism are always welcome.

Reactions: Karl

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
I've been some of occasion to meet you on FB Bernardo_Segura Bernardo_Segura , and see your pictures there , but really fine to meet you, you are so good phtographer and you have so beautiful pictures of nature there . welcome!! :love: 🙏 , wouldbe fine to meet you better and see more ypur pictures and what ypu want to show yous on the forum too :love:🙏.
On the forum is another very good photographer from Chile that impressed me ;) maybe you will have occasion to meet him too.. ;)
Warmluy welcome, hope you will enjoy with us ;)

Reactions: Karl

Bart the belgian

May 17, 2020
Hey guys, I'm from Santiago, Chile, and started with macro photography about 10 years ago, as a way to share my love of small organisms, which I love since my early days. I try to take photos of natural behavior, respecting the subject, and also I have a deep interest in natural history and conservation so I try to contribute to those fields through photography.
I have several galleries but have not been very organized with it yet, most of my photos are in flickr but now I'm just starting with IG
Cheers
Welcome,
I hope to see à lot of wonderful pictures. I'm sûre we can all learn à few things when looking at your work

Reactions: Jack and Karl

Macroderie

Community User
May 22, 2020
Hello Bernardo_Segura Bernardo_Segura,

We are changing the status of this thread to closed as this is an old topic. Any questions, do create a new thread in Site Board Help and Support subforums. Enjoy your stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.