Landscape Northern light in Uceland

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
An art of capturing stunning nature images. On the way that makes them unique and bring the viewer to the scene.
EXIF
Tripod; no flash; sigma 10/20 at 13 mm; f3.5, iso 200; 20 seconds

isulanu

Aug 7, 2020
I could see that on this forum, that a lot of people liked (rightly so) the northern lights; I offer you one, taken at lake myvatn, in Iceland in September 2019 .... if you like, you can see more of it in my Flickr album!

Attachments

• IMG_2705.jpg
    IMG_2705.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 8

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
Looks like shiny colored dust falling from the sky. A magic natural phenomenon. It looks magical and I would for sure sit on the beach for hours and just have a look to the sky. Really wonderful isulanu isulanu

isulanu

Aug 7, 2020
Looks like shiny colored dust falling from the sky. A magic natural phenomenon. It looks magical and I would for sure sit on the beach for hours and just have a look to the sky. Really wonderful isulanu isulanu
Thanks a lot
on this one, I was lucky to have it with different colors!
The yellow is not a aurira color, but being low clouds lit by the sun setting in the distance ...

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Beautifully caprured picture, is it in Norway isulanu isulanu ?
I love shoot nothern lights.. waiting for them.. ready with my new lens ;), luckily I don't need to go far ;) just 1km from home.. if they are.. but maybe in next week they will here again...following one , good side .. ;)

isulanu

Aug 7, 2020
Thanks a lot
I love shoot nothern lights.. waiting for them.. ready with my new lens ;), luckily I don't need to go far ;) just 1km from home.. if they are.. but maybe in next week they will here again...following one , good side .. ;)
hello...it's in Iceland ( i made a mitake on the title :( )

isulanu

Aug 7, 2020
Thanks a lot
hello...it's in Iceland ( i made a mitake on the til