Landscape Northern light in Uceland

An art of capturing stunning nature images. On the way that makes them unique and bring the viewer to the scene.
EXIF
Tripod; no flash; sigma 10/20 at 13 mm; f3.5, iso 200; 20 seconds

isulanu

Aug 7, 2020
I could see that on this forum, that a lot of people liked (rightly so) the northern lights; I offer you one, taken at lake myvatn, in Iceland in September 2019 .... if you like, you can see more of it in my Flickr album!

Attachments

• IMG_2705.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 8

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
Looks like shiny colored dust falling from the sky. A magic natural phenomenon. It looks magical and I would for sure sit on the beach for hours and just have a look to the sky. Really wonderful isulanu

isulanu

Aug 7, 2020
Looks like shiny colored dust falling from the sky. A magic natural phenomenon. It looks magical and I would for sure sit on the beach for hours and just have a look to the sky. Really wonderful isulanu
Thanks a lot
on this one, I was lucky to have it with different colors!
The yellow is not a aurira color, but being low clouds lit by the sun setting in the distance ...

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Beautifully caprured picture, is it in Norway isulanu ?
I love shoot nothern lights.. waiting for them.. ready with my new lens , luckily I don't need to go far just 1km from home.. if they are.. but maybe in next week they will here again...following one , good side ..

isulanu

Aug 7, 2020
Thanks a lot
hello...it's in Iceland ( i made a mitake on the title )

isulanu

Aug 7, 2020
Thanks a lot
hello...it's in Iceland ( i made a mitake on the til

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…