Your opinion? Now the mess has two colours!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.

Chavezshutter

Staff member
Legend TEAM
3 1
Aug 4, 2020
Nice set of shots oscar118 oscar118, good work adding an extra colour to your setup. My favourite is the second photo, i really like seeing the colour transition in the water with the pillar purple and the umbrella green. Also the floating drop in the shot is an awesome detail. The third photo reminds me of the The Scream by Edwards Munch. Very iconic. You are making great progress with your water drop setup, I am keeping an eye on your work as I am interested in the setup and what it involves, thanks for posting šŸ™

oscar118

Aug 6, 2021
Nice set of shots oscar118 oscar118, good work adding an extra colour to your setup. My favourite is the second photo, i really like seeing the colour transition in the water with the pillar purple and the umbrella green. Also the floating drop in the shot is an awesome detail. The third photo reminds me of the The Scream by Edwards Munch. Very iconic. You are making great progress with your water drop setup, I am keeping an eye on your work as I am interested in the setup and what it involves, thanks for posting šŸ™
Thanks! If you are interested I can share details of the setup, just a warning, it is not very "tidy" or "professional looking"...

• Smiling Face
Reactions: Chavezshutter

Chavezshutter

Staff member
Legend TEAM
3 1
Aug 4, 2020
Thanks! If you are interested I can share details of the setup, just a warning, it is not very "tidy" or "professional looking"...
I havent played with Arduino since the early days of drones, but yes I would like to see your setup when you get a chance, thanks šŸ˜€

Yohanna_D

Legend TEAM
3 2 1
Jul 14, 2020
this is really beautiful; I know so little about this technique but the result is really gorgeous! congrats!