Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 7-14 mm F2.8 PRO Lens, soon will mine <3. Have you have experiences with 7mm angle lenses ?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
so , I decided to by the lens, I read lot of about the lens , and talked about with Ron Westbroek Ron Westbroek , who have the lens, and I really want to it.., I think I'll buy it in september but I'm feeling like, I'll do it soon as possible :LOL: 🙏 , probubly for credit but no metter ;) as my credit budget is emty already :D ;) ,and as they say is good to by new lens some time,new lens, new possibilites and new an eye ;). Last time I bought new lens in 5. 2019, so year ago with my new camera :D .
I need the lens mostly to shooting Nothern lights, nightscapes and landscapes.. the angle of the lens is just wonderful! and close up pictures get with too.. I'm looking forward to buy it... 🙏;)
But have you used lenses with 7mm wide angle? how you enjoy it ? ;)

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
So have you decided nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo ?
BtW , you can go through our affiliate links https://macroderie.com/help/affiliates/

Hello back Jack Jack ;)
yeah , I do ;) , just still haven't time to do shoppings :D, and thinking about , or will buy it as new from my favourite photo shop or as used -from secoundary hand shops by internet.. But thanks for the link! How the bonefit works so? , it is working in any shops when I buy Olympus equipments?
and did you tried lens wih so long wide angle? I'm very exciting about the lens..:love:🙏

Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Yeah, it does work with any shop. So basically macroderie will earn a small commission on any purchases via link, because we advertise them.

Are you planning to shoot landscape with lens?

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Yeah, it does work with any shop. So basically macroderie will earn a small commission on any purchases via link, because we advertise them.

Are you planning to shoot landscape with lens?

sounds intresting so, I need to try it, isn't there any speciall cod?, in my shop all cods are welcome.. , I need to see just I'll bu new from shop or from secound hand.. becucause I've been have some of good offerts..
the lens is especially for landscapes, I can get long perspective with this lens, I think, especially useful for nothern lights, when the storm- and same lights will high so as last time.. , I suppose , I'll able to capture brath taking pictures with this lens , but I think is so speciall lens, that I'll need time to learn schoot good pictures with..
the lens has good proxy oportunites too.. so I think I can get exciting close ups with too..
the lens isn't much popular.. with this wide angle, that get me oportunites to capture out standing pictures same..
Ron Westbroek Ron Westbroek recomended to me this lens .. ;)
I waiting for future to have the lens and try it!
It's waterproof lens , so all exrtime weather I can schoot with too.. :=) , beautiful, well done Pro lens :love: 🙏 , my soon ;)

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Unfortunately there aren't discounts code. But you can wait till there will be market on forum, if will be. And you might find a second hand lens. Also recommend you to check ebay for second hand lenses too.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Unfortunately there aren't discounts code. But you can wait till there will be market on forum, if will be. And you might find a second hand lens. Also recommend you to check ebay for second hand lenses too.

I would like to have the lens before September 😄 and it's so unique lens that I don't believe will someone from the forum has the lens for sell 🤭
So , what I need to take to have this-10% from Olympus and for the forum some of provisions? Jack Jack 😄
I can have a look on the Ebay too.. In Finland we have Tori.fi for second hand.. there was quite good offer, but I need to think still, can I pay the price straight.. or I will be for credit.. 😃🤑 So ,still thinking..
Maybe in next week I will find a moment for shoppings 🤩🙏📸

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
I would like to have the lens before September 😄 and it's so unique lens that I don't believe will someone from the forum has the lens for sell 🤭
So , what I need to take to have this-10% from Olympus and for the forum some of provisions? Jack Jack 😄
I can have a look on the Ebay too.. In Finland we have Tori.fi for second hand.. there was quite good offer, but I need to think still, can I pay the price straight.. or I will be for credit.. 😃🤑 So ,still thinking..
Maybe in next week I will find a moment for shoppings 🤩🙏📸

In UK there is a site camera jungle. You Might want to check them as well. If you are not in rush, than you have plenty of time.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
In UK there is a site camera jungle. You Might want to check them as well. If you are not in rush, than you have plenty of time.

in UK some of things could be cheaper as here.. but + shipping and time.. :D , usually about2-3 weeks :D , from Germany a it faster.. ;)