Your opinion? One of my lovely micromount minerals.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.
EXIF
Minerals Specimen: Mesolite crystal cluster - Zeolites family.
I found this little cute crystal from Basalt quarry and very fun to stack this photo. Hope everyone love it.
Canon 750d + Componon 35 mm f4.0 + Extension tube 65 mm + Godox v860ii
30 images for stacking
FOV 8 mm
Steps: 0.05 cm
Settings ISO 100 - 1/200s
Software: Zerene stacker + Lightroom

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
I've a big interest in taking pictures from minerals. I love them but I don't collect them nor I do know tte names of it. I just love the colours and structures of minerals. Can you share a picture with a lower magnification? To get a better feeling about the dimension? I would really appreciate to see more pictures of you mineral collection Tuyen Nguyen Tuyen Nguyen

• Love
Reactions: Tuyen Nguyen

Tuyen Nguyen

Aug 3, 2020
I've a big interest in taking pictures from minerals. I love them but I don't collect them nor I do know tte names of it. I just love the colours and structures of minerals. Can you share a picture with a lower magnification? To get a better feeling about the dimension? I would really appreciate to see more pictures of you mineral collection Tuyen Nguyen Tuyen Nguyen
yeah, minerals are so beautiful in anyway. I love their color, structure and also chemical formula too that why i want to collect them ^_^ . Let me see, my photos usually have FOV about 1 cm to 1 mm, but ok i can take a picture with lower magnification. Thanks your cool ideas.

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
i use them for teaching my student about mineralogy and also i want to research more about their crystal structure and habit, im writting a book about them :D

Wow, you are an expert . Will be nice to see more minerals images, Hope you have some diamonds too :D

• Love
Reactions: Tuyen Nguyen